Chicken broccoli casserole is a mixture of common ingredients that you might already have around the house.
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 package of 8 crescent rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 cups broccoli partially cooked
- 3 cooked, diced chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 375*
Roll your chicken and broccoli in crescent rolls. Line the rolls in an 8x8 pan. Sprinkle cheese on rolls. Mix milk and soups and pour over the rolls. Bake at 375* for 30-50 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is brown and ENJOY!
See? Easy, cheap, and delicious! Win win win.
Have an awesome weekend!