I love food. I love to make it and I love to eat it (but mostly make it). Every Friday I intend to post a new recipe for you to try. I won't post it unless I have tried to make it because I want to know it is delicious.
This one is a CLASSIC!
It is a tad made up so I will guarantee you, you will make changes. I didn't branch off of a recipe so bear with me. There will be a lot of "pinches of this" and "touches of that".
Preheat oven to 350*.
You will need:
- 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey) browned and drained.
- One can of evaporated milk (small can)
- One can cream of mushroom soup
- One can of cream of chicken soup
- One bag of steamer veggies (for this recipe and only this, we use the carrots, beans, corn, peas blend)
- Half of a 2 lb bag of tots (I have only ever seen 2 lb bags... you only need one lb)
Mix the beef, milk, soup, and veggies together.
Add in a couple of frozen tater tots so you have potatoes in the mixture and pour into an un-greased 9x13.
Top with rows of tots, sprinkle with season all or whatever spices you like, and stick in the oven for 1.5 hours or until the mixture is heated all the way through and the tots on top are golden.
|Plenty for leftovers since it was just the two of us.|
|Terrible phone picture (pre-camera) but HOOOOOOLY delicious.|
Let me know if you try it too!
Don't forget to link up for Food Friday!
Have a great weekend!