So even though this recipe is amazing, I am a little cranky.
This is an easy side to toss together AND it reheats VERY well. Win win!
You will need:
- 2 bags of hashbrowns (you can use strings or chunks... I HAD strings, but prefer chunks. Oh, and I used Simply Potatoes brand... always good)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 16 oz container of sour cream
- 2 cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
This. Is. Delicious. And my husband (who always says what could be better about something) had nothing to say but "yum". Winning!