Would you guys want to do a Food Friday link-up? Do you have recipes to share?? Let me know and if the demand is there, I'll set it up!
Now I made up the name to this. I'm not sure what the original recipe was, or what it was called since it was copied time after time from worn pieces of paper. But the wear on a recipe card means its been put to good use, right? And that means it MUST be good, right!? You tell me!
Here's what you'll need:
- 8oz fat free cream cheese at room temp
- 1/2 c Powdered peanut butter (whaaaat?!) I used PB2 from the grocery store. It's SO much better for you than reg. peanut butter.
- 1 small box of fat free sugar free vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1 c skim milk
- 8oz Cool Whip you can use reg or fat free. I prefer reg.
- 1/2 c milk chocolate chips (add more or less as you see fit) (I freeze mine for optimal crunch... Yummmmm)
Beat PB2 and cream cheese together till smooth.
In a second bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk.
Pour together and beat till smooth.
Lastly, whip in the Cool Whip and divide into 6 containers (6 servings). Let cool completely (trust me, it's better cold). When you're ready to serve, top with some chocolate chips.
Not too terrible for you and pretty darn delicious if you ask me!